Kindergarten registration kicks off in April
Kindergarten registration is continuing at Douglas Unified District schools at the New Student Center at Douglas High School.
Registration will be held for each of the schools on different days, by appointment only, at the new Student Center, 1132 12th Street. Call 364-2447, extension 7046 or 7054 to make an appointment during your school’s designated days.
The Kindergarten registration for each of the schools will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the following days:.
√ Faras Elementary, April 13-14
√ Joe Carlson Elementary, Aprl 20-21.
√ Sarah Marley Elementary, April 27-28
√ Stevenson Elementary, May 4-5.
Students registration requirements are as follows:
• State birth certificate (original)
• Current immunization records (required)
• Legal court guardianship documents.
• Parent/guardians picture identification.
• Three current proofs of residence in parent’s/guardian’s name with physical address: (1)Lease agreement rent receipt in letterhead or Proof of home ownership or taxes; and (2) Utility bills (gas, light water, phone or cable).
Student must be five years of age prior to September 1.