Kindergarten registration is continuing at Douglas Unified District schools at the New Student Center at Douglas High School.
The Kindergarten registration for each of the schools will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the following days:.
√ Faras Elementary, April 13-14
√ Joe Carlson Elementary, Aprl 20-21.
√ Sarah Marley Elementary, April 27-28
√ Stevenson Elementary, May 4-5.
Students registration requirements are as follows:
• State birth certificate (original)
• Current immunization records (required)
• Legal court guardianship documents.
• Parent/guardians picture identification.
• Three current proofs of residence in parent’s/guardian’s name with physical address: (1)Lease agreement rent receipt in letterhead or Proof of home ownership or taxes; and (2) Utility bills (gas, light water, phone or cable).
Student must be five years of age prior to September 1.